The Lappset condition assessment helps to identify the techinical condition of play equipment and possible defects. It includes an account of the current condition of the equipment and safety surfacing with regard to official safety standards. The condition assessment also includes recommendations for repairs and modernisation, complete with a cost estimate.
The condition assessment report includes:
- condition assessment of equipment and safety base
- a DVD film of the parks, equipment and safety bases
- action plan
- repair and modernization proposals
- cost estimate
- importance order of the repairs
- quotation for:
- new equipment and spare parts
After assessment a meeting with the client is held where the film and the action plan are presented.